What data may we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data:
- The data you provide by filling out forms on the Site, including data provided when registering to use the Site and other shared registrations (eg social media logins), subscribing to our services, publishing materials, or ordering other services.
- Data you provide when entering a competition or promotion through our site, completing a survey or polling, or submitting reviews, testimonials or feedback.
- Data you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you tell us about any difficulty you encounter when using our site.
- Record correspondence if you contact us.
- General, aggregate, demographic, and non-personal data.
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may be able to access details about your and your mobile location, including your device's unique identifier.
- Details of the transactions you have made through our website and details of our processing and delivery of the goods you have ordered.
- Details about your computer, including, for example, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as data about your general use of the Internet (for example, by using technology that stores or accesses data on your device, such as Cookies, conversion tracking code, web beacons, etc. (collectively, “Cookies”)).
- Your email address that was provided to us by third parties who confirmed to us that they obtained your consent to share your email address.
- Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your experience using the Site.
How will we use your data?
We may use the data in the following cases:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we think you may be interested in, and where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other content tailored to you.
- To carry out the obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and any other party using our site, or between you and us.
- To improve our services and to provide better and more customized services.
- To ensure that the content of our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Site.
- To notify you of changes to our site.
- For any other reason we deem necessary to enhance your browsing experience on the Site.
- To administer incentive programs and fulfill your requests for such incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in competitions and to notify you if you win.
To whom can we disclose data?
- around others. To provide our Services, we may cooperate with other affiliates or non-affiliated service providers (for example: logistics companies used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payment processors for online transactions, etc.). In order to carry out your transactions, these other companies may store the data in a digital wallet so that your use of our services is more efficient.
- You understand how important it is for these companies to have access to relevant data to perform their tasks. We make sure that these companies do not use the data for other purposes. We may also receive data from these companies (for example: delivery data and updated addresses), for the purpose of using them (for example: to correct our records and deliver merchandise for any purchase you make). By using the Site, you consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of data between our affiliates and non-affiliated service providers wherever they are located. Provided that these companies are contractually committed to respecting data privacy.
- Marketing and promotions. We may also use the data to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you as well as to enhance your experience in browsing and using the Site, service messages, new features and improvements, special offers and events of interest. We may communicate with you via various channels, including but not limited to emails, web notifications, postings, telephone, application messages and news article transfer cards.
- We may allow third parties to use the data, for example: we may provide data to advertisers to help them reach their target audience and to enable us to comply with our obligations to advertisers (ie: by displaying their ads to the target audience).
- In addition, to participate in some of our competitions and promotions, you may be asked to provide additional data. For example: If you win a competition, you may be asked to provide more personal data to confirm your eligibility and provide the prize to you. This data is collected by us or by participating sponsors or sellers of promotions. Please note that you should review the privacy policies of this third party to learn how they use any data they collect.
- Business Transfers: In the event that our company or virtually all of our assets are acquired, customer data will be one of the assets transferred to the new owner.
- Protecting our Site and Other Sites: We disclose a customer's account and other personal data when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with laws and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging data with other companies and organizations for a variety of reasons, including fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Please note that our site may contain - from time to time - links to and from the websites of our corporate networks, advertisers and affiliates. No liability or claim for these policies. Also, please check the policies of those websites before providing any personal data or other information to them.
How do we store your data?
The data we collect from you may be transferred or stored in a location outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It can also be processed by a team working outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. However, this business team works for us or for one of our suppliers. This staff is involved, among other tasks, in fulfilling your order, processing payment details and providing support services.
What protection standards do we apply?
It is important for you to ensure that your password and the device you use to access our site are protected to avoid any unauthorized access by third parties. You are solely responsible for keeping your password strictly confidential, for example, be sure to sign out after you have finished using a common use device.
Unfortunately, sending data over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect the data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our site, and you are solely responsible for the risks of sending any data.
How do you access and modify the data?
You can access a wide range of data about your account and your interactions with the site for the purpose of displaying the data, and in some cases updating it.
Examples of data that you can easily access on the site:
- Updated data regarding your most recent purchase orders.
- Personally Identifiable Data (including your name, email, password, communications and personal advertising preferences).
- Payment settings (including credit card information).
- Email notification settings.
You may refuse to receive our marketing communications in the future at any time by adjusting your customer communications preferences, through the unsubscribe link provided in the email communications. To shop through the mobile application, you will need to adjust the notification settings in the general section of your mobile phone.
In addition, our system will place cookies when you log in to the site and this is to ensure a pleasant and smooth user experience through the site. You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. If you disable cookies, this will affect how our website works and you may not be able to access or use some or all of the functionality of the website. For example: Performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site - ie which pages you visit most often - allowing us to provide you with relevant and targeted options that enhance your browsing experience and use of the Site.
We may retain a copy of the data for the purposes of compliance with laws, in particular when you update information where we keep a copy of the prior data for our records.
We may periodically send email reminders of our notices and terms, but you should check your frequent visit to our site for the latest changes.